Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back in East Africa

Hello everyone,

Well, after being away for 15 months, I am back in East Africa for another round of adventures. This time I'm in Uganda doing my thesis research for my Masters of Science degree at the University of Alberta. Right now I'm in Kenya seeing friends and having a little R&R before I head next door to Uganda. I'll be there for approximately 3 months running my own research project. Very exciting and a little bit scary!

I expect that my accessibility to the Internet will be better this time around, but still not nearly close to what we experience in Canada. Hopefully better Internet means that I'll get more postings and pictures up. We shall see how it goes!

Once again all of you are welcome to add comments to the blog and ask questions.

I look forward to sharing stories of my time in Uganda, Kenya and who knows where else and I look forward to hearing from you!

Bye for now!

Amanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home