Pictures from MCF
Some pictures from my recent visit to MCF. Happiness!!!
Me with a few old friends. So good to be back!
Me with one of my former students from MCF Yatta. She now works in the farm department at MCF Ndalani.
Me with my friend Judy's daughter, Patricia. Just about the cutest child in the world!
The unfinished bridge still remains unfinished.
Me on the bridge by the river. Everyone at MCF told me that I had "decreased" (i.e. lost weight). It's not so bad having people comment on your weight when it's in your favour!
My dog still remembered me. She ran up to me wagging her tail and moaning. I missed her too! She has a puppy who is just as energetic as she was when she was little.
Beautiful Farm C with "Mully Mountain" in the background
My Ndalani house has been painted. Looks smart.
Me and Pastor Josiah. He is such a wonderful man of God - always so encouraging. If you're ever feeling down just have a conversation with that man.
From the lane to MCF Yatta the new greenhouses can be seen. Crazy!!!
The fish ponds are finished and stocked with fish that the children have been enjoying
Me with my dear friend Anne and her little baby Jennifer
The renovations around Job's house. It's much better equipped to handle the numerous visitors that come through
There's a road to the cow dip now! Crazy! All of this land was bush when I left. Now a huge dam in being built.
Steve-o was just a little wee guy when I left - now so grown up!
Two of my former students who have now graduated - Jackie and Velma. It was wonderful to see them!
The house where I lived (on the left) now has a twin. I went inside and it is virtually identical!
Me with Peter and Job "Uncle". I nearly cried when I saw them - it was such a happy time. Job is the man who took care of me and Lindsey while we lived at Yatta. He was like family to me. Peter is a good friend also - so good to see him too!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home