Missing: Blog Postings
Written Friday, November 21, 2008
This is my apology for the lack of new blog postings over the last few weeks. I put up quite a number of them a while ago, but haven’t written or posted anything since. In summary, this is what’s happened over the last few months…
- Thesis research moved into full swing, completely occupying my time especially during the month of October.
- One of my colleagues, Arif, from the University of Alberta was in Fort Portal for two weeks during October. While he was here, Janis and I did some site seeing with him. We visited a crater lake in the area, as well as a national park called Semliki.
- As my research work was slowing down, I went with my roommate to Zanzibar for a holiday. It was absolutely beautiful and completely relaxing. I returned to Uganda recharged and ready to take on the rest of my project.
- Another visitor from the University of Alberta came in early November. Janis and I joined him for a little more sight seeing, including a different crater lake.
- Next week almost all of my data collection with be complete. I’ll spend the rest of my time in Africa in Uganda beginning data analysis and preparing for my return to Canada.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home