Monday, January 01, 2007

Dance Dance Mania

Written Thursday, November 30th, 2006

Dance dance mania has hit Yatta. We didn’t know until today but there is a big dance scene here alive and kicking. There was a dance practice after classes and it was wild. First Paul, the school principal, taught a super-intense Latin dancing lesson. Have I mentioned that Paul has an incredible amount of energy? He’s got just as much energy as Kioko, the assistant farm manager at Ndalani. Lindsey and I call Kioko the Energizer Bunny becomes he just keeps going and going, never stops. Paul is like a dancing version of Kioko. After the Latin dancing I taught a dance to Kirk Franklin’s song, “Our God Is an Awesome God.” That went really well. Then the reggae music came out and it was free-style time. Man, I love this place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home