Sunday, November 19, 2006

Picture Bonanza!!!! (Part 2)

I'm on a roll with this picture posting thing, so here are some more!!!



Some of the children. Aren't they beautiful?!



Lindsey watching 24. The show is incredibly popular
among a number of the MCF staff.

Spraying the mosquite nets with bug spray



Incredible clouds. Kenya has the most awesome sky I have ever seen.
Each day I feel a new sense of wonder and thankfulness!

The boys pushing the tractor while Kush takes a cell phone call


High school guys doing back flips off of embankment.
I LOVE this photo!!!


French beans growing bigger each day.
This is a field that Lindsey and I helped to plant!

3 Comments:

At 2:45 p.m. , Blogger Amanda Jones said...

Whew! I've finally gotten the pictures posted! I'm also checking to see if I've finally gotten the comments section set up correctly!

 
At 2:46 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is me checking one more time to see if it works properly...

Amanda

 
At 8:21 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog and pictures Amanda, Bill and I have really enjoyed reading about you and Lindsey. Keep up the good work and great journaling. Love and prayers, give LINDSEY a hug from us.
Mom and Dad H.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home